Experienced, Energetic Legal Advocacy
When you need a legal advocate, you can contact me, lawyer Paul V. Moyer. Based in Orlando, Florida, I represent people throughout the Orlando metro and surrounding areas in a variety of legal areas. From bankruptcy to family law, I use my knowledge and experience to help clients make informed decisions to resolve their legal issues.
Comprehensive Legal Services
With nearly 30 years of legal experience, I have handled a wide variety of issues across the legal spectrum. I work directly with people with issues such as:
- Bankruptcy: I assist private individuals and commercial clients wishing to file for consumer bankruptcy. I will help you determine whether you qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and I can assess your options for preventing foreclosure, wage garnishment and creditor harassment.
- Family law: I provide a full range of family law services, including divorce, separation, asset protection, child custody and support, alimony or spousal support, paternity, name-changes, premarital agreements, modifications and enforcement of judgments. I also assist clients in mediation for uncontested divorce cases.
- Business law: I handle a variety of business transactions and commercial litigation for small to medium-sized businesses. I assist commercial clients with business formation, contract disputes, dissolution, franchising, reorganization, trade association memberships and activity, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, business successions and shareholder disputes.
- Civil litigation: I advise and represent people involved in lawsuits resulting from disputes regarding contracts, family matters or commercial transactions. I protect your rights whether you wish to pursue a lawsuit or defend yourself against legal charges.
- Construction and mechanic's lien litigation: I represent homeowners, contractors, developers and others involved in lien litigation regarding construction disputes.
I do not personally handle certain types of cases. If I cannot handle your case for whatever reason, I will refer you to or associate with a qualified professional who can.
Contact My Office Today
If you need an experienced Orlando bankruptcy and divorce attorney, contact me by calling locally at 407-774-5230 or toll free at 888-592-1841. I accept all major credit cards and offer payment plans for certain cases. Evening and weekend appointments available.
My firm has been designated as a debt relief agency. I help people file for bankruptcy under the United States Bankruptcy Code.